SOLVED

October 2018 Community Call - Presentation & Recording

Microsoft

Thank you to the over 900 people who attended our Champion's Community Calls yesterday.  I'm personally thrilled with the response and participation.  I'm including here the presentation and link to the recording of our call.  Our program team learned a few things yesterday as well:

Answers to Questions:  Many of you had questions during the event on a variety of topics.  As there are too many to answer in a single post we want to publish answers in a way that is easy to consume for everyone and begins to build a knowledge base for our community.  Give us a few days to work out what that looks like and we will post the responses.  Several people also made suggestions for additional topics that I'd like to post as conversation threads so we will do that as well. 

Availability of Information:  After every call we will post a message like this that will always include the presentation and a link to the recording.  I will be posting separate messages with each set of tools we discussed in the call.  

Topics for our Community:  Many of you wanted more information on the Adoption Framework, Teams implementation, OneDrive and SharePoint subjects and to hear from others who are doing adoption projects. We are working on our coming months agenda now and all of those topics will be covered with more depth.  We are seeking to have customers present to complement the Microsoft staff who will also be sharing best practices and feature information in our community.  

Post Event Survey:  We will post the event survey separately so you can share with us your meeting feedback, agenda suggestions and a little about where you are in the adoption journey in your organization. This information will only be used to improve the experience and help us tailor the topics we present to you in this community.  

Thank you again for your participation and keep that feedback coming so we can make this a great experience for you all.  

13 Replies
best response confirmed by Deleted
Solution

Where can we get hold of the "Day in the life" pdf's?

I hope you managed to finish your coffee at the start of the event! it was really useful and I too am keen to have access to the 'day in the life' PDF's and look forward to any future live events.
As an adoption and Change training Lead, responsible for upskilling and knowledge sharing with almost 200 Champions (so far, still recruiting) I will be encouraging our Champions to join in with future sessions and fantastic that you used the Teams 'Live Event' as this is something i'd like to try soon!

I just want to tell you that this community call by far exceeded my expectations. I am really looking forward to these calls. I learned so much in both sessions (had to call in evening because I missed most of earlier session) and was delighted that there were additional nuggets! 

Thanks Steve,

I was hoping to locate the construction specific one which is relevant to our business.

Original content indeed, team. How can we appoint those calls in our calendar and can we have as well those slides? It will definitely help us promote clarity in terms of Adoption and Change Management!

@Karuana Gatimu ditto to this!

@Vlad Constantin Ferariu wrote:

Original content indeed, team. How can we appoint those calls in our calendar and can we have as well those slides? It will definitely help us promote clarity in terms of Adoption and Change Management!

I'm so looking forward to the next session. Thanks!!

Hi,

@Karuana Gatimu any chance to be able to sinup to the Program from France ? :)

+1 for Day in The Life files!  I'm still struggling to get the Teams Scenarios you showed at Ignite.  My FastTrack Manager is looking into it, but a week later and still no luck.  Fingers crossed.

Hello all.. Check out my new post with the Day in the Life Quick Sheets attached here: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Champions-Corner/Preview-Day-in-the-Life-Quick-Sheets-for-Ado...

@Richard Waltersthey have been uploaded to this group

Me too! Wonderful! It is much easier to manage change when the materials and resources are already created and in place.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Deleted
Solution

Where can we get hold of the "Day in the life" pdf's?

View solution in original post