SOLVED

Learning Pathway multilanguage support

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I've been testing Learning Pathway and I think it is fine for small companies. I've seen that it was scheduled multilanguage support last year but, AFAIK, it is still not available even though the information and videos are multi-language in the support.office.com site. Does anybody know when will be these multi-language capabilities available in the Learning Pathway?

Thanks!

7 Replies
Unfortunately Microsoft has not shared when multilingual support will be available

@carloscb 

In case you're unaware, you can check for Microsoft product updates on the Microsoft 365 Roadmap site -- here's a link that shows the SharePoint updates: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/roadmap?filters=SharePoint 

Graham

learning pathways is not even on that roadmap ... @Graham McHugh 

best response confirmed by Deleted
Solution

@carloscb I always talk about this in my monthly community calls.  Multi-lingual LP is following the roll out of the SharePoint multi-lingual feature that is rolling out now. ETA for M365 Learning Pathways ML support is late April or early May.  All roadmap posts will be here in the Driving Adoption blog.  

@Karuana Gatimu Any news on multilingual Learning Pathways?

@Karuana Gatimu Hi any updates on the LP multi-language support timeline? Thanks!

@carloscb  Is there any update on this? Will the translations be provided automatically?

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Deleted
Solution

@carloscb I always talk about this in my monthly community calls.  Multi-lingual LP is following the roll out of the SharePoint multi-lingual feature that is rolling out now. ETA for M365 Learning Pathways ML support is late April or early May.  All roadmap posts will be here in the Driving Adoption blog.  

View solution in original post