SOLVED

Champions at Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft

Hello Champion Community!  

We are excited about Microsoft Ignite and all the knowledge and sharing that will happen this week in Orlando, Florida and online.  All our sessions are being streamed live and will be available via video on demand here in the Tech Community.  

If you are here in Orlando, we will be having a meetup for Champions in the Community Central hub on Tuesday from 11:30am to 1:30pm. This includes user group leaders as well.  Come by the hub and say hello and have your questions answered about the program or Office 365 services.  

What is even more important is what happens after our conference!  We had some technical difficulties launching our first call.  After the conference on October 17th we will be having our first virtual meeting.  Details will be posted here in the community with the link to join the call.  We will in the future send out a repeating appointment for your calendar but we want to ensure you have the details of our online meeting. 

In that meeting we will do a post-conference round up and walk through the tools that we are teaching here and releasing in October.  Those tools include the new Office 365 Adoption Guide, our adoption plan in both Project and Excel and training guides.  We will also have special guest speaker. 

Thank you for all your enthusiasm and you can view my adoption and Microsoft Teams session at this link

Talk with you all very soon!

14 Replies

Fantastic pre-Ignite session today! Not only was the presentation great, but the attendee interaction and conversations were just as useful!

Looking forward to more good stuff!

Watching all that I can in the live streamed sessions. It's great that even though I wasn't able to attend in person I can still follow what is happening there! Very exciting :)

Hello Karuana! How can I get the slides from the presentation?

Karuana, I'm trying to find the information for the Custom Learning for Office 365 site template for SharePoint. Could you point me in the right direction, please?

@Karuana Gatimu this is a fantastic Ignite for me, and all the things that we need to do.

I’m so sorry i missed this! I really want to connect to other champions and keep exploring and developing our use of Teams and o365.

Will the deck be available to download?  I attended the session which was great by the way.  In the past we have had access to the decks but they are know where to be found.  Thanks.  Keep up the great work!

Karuana had said in her presentation that she would be posting them a couple of weeks after Ignite :) I'm sure they'll be up in the next couple of weeks!

best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution

The slides are available at https://myignite.techcommunity.microsoft.com/sessions/65522?source=sessions#ignite-html-anchor.  It's the View Slide Deck link. The video of the session is there too. 

I am interested in this as well
boom

@Karuana Gatimu  I am also interested in the Training site template that was mentioned.  Has that been made available yet?  Looks like a great feature set. 

@arch3, found the resources on GitHub. It also has a description on how to deploy it manually: https://github.com/pnp/custom-learning-office-365/tree/master/webpart

@arch3, you can now also deploy the template via the SharePoint Provisioning Service, https://provisioning.sharepointpnp.com/home/details?packageId=3df8bd55-b872-4c9d-88e3-6b2f05344239

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution