white fonts on Microsoft Edge

Copper Contributor

Hi there,

last three days without changing anything in particular, the fonts in Microsoft Edge turned white and i cannot read anything that is written in the address bar. is there anything i can do or should i change browser?

3 Replies

Hey there @alebeck23! It sounds like you might be running a custom theme. We've had several folks reporting that a handful of custom themes ran into issues with the latest update, and that removing and re-adding the theme works for most people. You can try switching to another theme and back first, though that doesn't work for everyone, and removing and re-adding seems to be the most effective for folks. 

Let me know if this gets you back up and running and able to see your address bar text!

Alex Rowell (she/her)
Community Manager - Microsoft Edge
Discuss Stable features and issues on the answers.microsoft.com forums, join us on Twitter, or join the communities over on Reddit in r/MicrosoftEdge or r/edge

I was having this same problem as well, and this worked like a charm. Thank you!
Hi Alexandra,
thank you so much for the fast reply , it did work! not with all the themes but i found few that actually have dark fonts. thank you very much for help!