White Flash still in some places

Bronze Contributor

Hey there,

There are still some places where the annoying white flash still occurs. Please consider fixing these also, it does not looks pleasing & especially while working in dark. :sad:

1. Reopening a closed tab.

2. Opening new Window & App.

3. Moving a tab to a new Window.

Please work on these White flashes...

Thanks!

5 Replies
Hi,
try the Edge canary, I'm on latest version and when I set Edge to dark theme, the flash is also dark, when i set it to light theme, then flash is also light.

Edge stable version 79 still has that problem though when I test it.

Hi,

I am in the Canary channel. I can confirm that the White Flash in opening the Settings page has been fixed, but not for the other 3 cases. I still see the white flash while reopening a closed tab or while dealing with opening new Windows...

There is a 4th case: when I remove a tab from an Edge window (by drag and drop) and put it on its own window the white flash is visible.
Version 81.0.410.0 (Official build) canary (64-bit)

Yea, it exists there as well. The main header is that moving tabs on new Window causes the behavior, whether you move it through tab context menu or drag it. 

@Rohit Yadav 

2022 and still there.  It was an irritant for years prior to your post even.  Got a distinct feeling I'll be back every year to report nothing has changed.