SOLVED

Virtical tabs doesn't seem to work on edge dev linux

Copper Contributor

I have enabled vertical tabs in edge://flags but nothing changed, I can't find the option anywhere. Also there is not option in appearance to enable the options. The flags says it's only available for windows and mac but linux isn't mentioned anywhere there so I assumed it wasn't just updated yet and also dark mode for web contents works fine and that also didn't mention linux either.

Edit: It was fixed in 89.0.731.0 edge update.

4 Replies
Hi,
I think if the flag says Mac and Windows and no mention of Linux, it most likely means not available yet.
though I would expect it to naturally be on the unavailable flags section of edge://flags

please submit a feedback about these problems using feedback button on Edge (alt + shift + i), it will be registered in their system
Ya but none of these mention linux as I have stated, but others seem to work. So I assumed they haven't updated to description yet.
Yeah that needs to be fixed to avoid confusion..
best response confirmed by Homee2195 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Homee2195 

@Homee2195 wrote:
Ya but none of these mention linux as I have stated, but others seem to work. So I assumed they haven't updated to description yet.

Hi, I know it was fast but this is fixed now ^^

Edge Version 89.0.731.0 (Official build) canary (64-bit)

now 147 flags out of 182 flags are tagged with "Linux"

and Vertical tab is one of them

fdfs.png

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Homee2195 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Homee2195 

@Homee2195 wrote:

Hi, I know it was fast but this is fixed now ^^

Edge Version 89.0.731.0 (Official build) canary (64-bit)

now 147 flags out of 182 flags are tagged with "Linux"

and Vertical tab is one of them

fdfs.png

View solution in original post