[removed]

Deleted
Not applicable

[removed]

13 Replies
Hi,
Which Edge insider Channel and version are you using?

@Deleted 

By the way, I don't know if it's a forum problem or Twitter malfunctioning but this post appears like this..

1.png

2.png

Experiencing the same issue. Not all YouTube videos are affected, but if a video is affected, it will be glitched from the first playback and it will never play properly, even after clearing history/cache and trying other basic fixes. Similarly, almost all Twitch.tv streams have the same issue. Running Dev Version 79.0.301.2.

[removed]

That screenshot above is from Twitter though
Yes, I posted the screenshots to Twitter?
So do you still have the problem? it's gone for me

@Deleted This happens for me on any video higher than 720p.

@jagrock  Same here, and not just Youtube. It's even happening on Twitch and Reddit.

Annotation 2019-10-30 203213.png

@GFAM_Media Yep, exactly what I see.  It's fine if I change it to 720p or lower, but anything higher will show fine for a few moments then look like your example.  Some sort of DRM maybe?

on version 79.0.309.7 it's gone for me

@slavassh Just got that update today and it appears to have resolved it for me as well.

@jagrock Not DRM, considering this is happening on Youtube, and Reddit with videos hosted on imgur.com as well as reddit itself, and Twitch.  But after updating to 78.0.276.24 the issue seems to have stopped.