Vertical tab (bug or problem)

Steel Contributor

hello i have a very annoying problem with vertical tab.

When it's enabled and i uncheck show vertical tab button, the button don't disappear (in the vertical tab) so i VERY VERY often miss clic between tab an disable vertical tab i already alt+**bleep**+I it but i want to know if i'm the only one

5 Replies
@Wittycat Can you share some screenshots?

@Kam Capture d’écran 2020-11-04 181402.png

This button who don't disappear, i miss clic on it 20 times a day it drive me crazy :unamused:

@Wittycat Thanks for reporting this and sharing that screenshot! It indeed looks like you've encountered a bug. Can you please confirm your current OS, channel, and build number? (You can find that at edge://settings/help

If you haven't yet, can you also please submit diagnostic data through our in-browser feedback tool? It's under "..." menu > Help and feedback > Send feedback. Additionally, if you'd like the team to be about to find it quickly, you can include the string "Verticaltabbugorproblem" and comment below once you've submitted it. Thanks!

Fawkes (they/them)
Program Manager & Community Manager - Microsoft Edge

i already reported it with Screenshot :) (i just wanted to know if i was alone with this problem)

@Wittycat Great, thank you! This is the first report of this that I've personally seen, but the Vertical tabs team will have a better handle on the scope of the feedback. :)

Fawkes (they/them)
Program Manager & Community Manager - Microsoft Edge