*Updated* A chance to talk directly with Microsoft engineers about saving credit card information

Microsoft

Hi All - We have started a new program where we set aside some time to talk with you one to one on the phone.  The first one of these was in December, and went so well, that we are doing it again.  On Wednesday, January 15th the engineers who work on storing credit card information will be available to talk with you about this area of our new browser.  We welcome you all to call in and discuss this feature. - Thanks

• Topic: Insiders-tell Microsoft engineers your thoughts on saving credit card information in the Edge browser.
  • Date/Time: Wednesday, January 15th from 7:30pm-9:30pm PST
  • Link: https://ux.microsoft.com/Talk/IDCEdge

12 Replies

Hi,
in that page there is this part
I think there is a "To" missing between "directly" and "customers".

fsdfd.png

@Elliot Kirk 10:30pm  eastern time is not reasonable. 

If passwords require Windows Hello to enable the disclosure, why isn't the same required to disclose any credit card details with the exception of a user assigned friendly name, something that doesn't currently exist.

@Elliot Kirk wrote:

Hi All - We have started a new program where we set aside some time to talk with you one to one on the phone.  The first one of these was in December, and went so well, that we are doing it again.  On Thursday, January 16th the engineers who work on storing credit card information will be available to talk with you about this area of our new browser.  We welcome you all to call in and discuss this feature. - Thanks

• Topic: Insiders-tell Microsoft engineers your thoughts on saving credit card information in the Edge browser.
  • Date/Time: Thursday, January 16th from 7:30pm-9:30pm PST

@Elliot Kirk 

I Love this idea, I wish I knew about the one in Dec...  

hhmm, Am I missing something?  Date on the site of your link has different date than you do... 
Quote; "

Talk to Microsoft engineer about your recent experience using the new Edge browser.
Upcoming7:30 PM-9:30 PM PST on 1/15/2020"

Dennis5mile

@Elliot Kirk wrote:

Hi All - We have started a new program where we set aside some time to talk with you one to one on the phone.  The first one of these was in December, and went so well, that we are doing it again.  On Thursday, January 16th the engineers who work on storing credit card information will be available to talk with you about this area of our new browser.  We welcome you all to call in and discuss this feature. - Thanks

• Date/Time: Wednesday, January 15th from 7:30pm-9:30pm PST

@Elliot Kirk 

uumm

Dennis5mile

@AlexA1976 @Dennis5mile It is the 15th of January.  That is a Wednesday.  I apologize, I had already posted when they sent the update, then totally mangled my update of this post.  - Elliot

Was just giving you a heads-up that you missed changing one of the dates.. :upside_down_face:

Thanks for fixing..
Dennis5mile

@Elliot Kirk I just want this small function:

right click on the selected text on the webpage, the browser will give users the options of different search engines, refer to vivaldi browser.

@barb bowman Hiya Barb!!  I am glad to see you are OK... I too am doing fine.  I just turned 77 and am in perfect health.  No Docs/Scrips.

It's been a long time.  Happy New Year.