SOLVED

Unable to sort favorites in version Edge Insider 78.0.261.0

Iron Contributor

Hello,

I seem to be missing the option to sort the favorites in Edge Insider version 78.0.261.0. I've been able to sort favorites in previous versions. Anyone else missing the option to sort favorites?

Best regards,
Dennis.

14 Replies
best response confirmed by dmutsaers (Iron Contributor)
Solution

Yes the favorites sort option is not available in this version.

UPDATE: Fixed in Version 78.0.262.0 (Official build) canary (64-bit). please update your browser to see the changes. all right-click menus are back. :)

Oh yeah, missing for me as well.....

Dennis5mile

Hi Dennis, You are definitely correct, the entire right-click menu seems to be missing for Favorites on 78.0.261.0.  I have just filed a bug in our internal database to fix this.  Thank you for alerting us to this issue! - Thanks - Elliot

@Elliot Kirk 

Hi, It just got Fixed in the update Version 78.0.262.0 (Official build) canary (64-bit)

Hi Elliot,

This has been fixed in the lastest Version of Canary Version 78.0.262.0 (Official build) canary (64-bit) which @HotCakeX has pointed out...

Dennis5mile

@Dennis5mile, I'm using 78.0.277.0 (Official build) canary 64-bit and the right click menu for sorting Favorites is missing. You indicated that it was fixed. Did it go away again?

nope, I just checked and it is there for me.. Version 78.0.277.0 (Official build) canary (64-bit)

Dennis5mile

@Dennis5mile:

Hmmmm, would you tell me where and how you are finding it? It may be right there in front of me; but I am just not finding it. Thanks much! 

@djfett 

Hi,

in Edge insider canary, (same version as yours), when I right click in the favorites manager, I get this menu:

Annotation 2019-09-17 223937.png

You can go here: edge://favorites/

or from the menu, go to favorites => manage favorites and in any blank area, right click.

@HotCakeX : Now I'm blushing!! I was clicking in the wrong place! YIKES! Thanks much.

Haha Yw it's alright, happens to the best of us!
What @HotCakeX said .....

Dennis5mile
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by dmutsaers (Iron Contributor)
Solution

Yes the favorites sort option is not available in this version.

UPDATE: Fixed in Version 78.0.262.0 (Official build) canary (64-bit). please update your browser to see the changes. all right-click menus are back. :)

View solution in original post