Too Many Redirects when clicking on Microsoft Spam Fighters link in Outlook.Live

Brass Contributor

I'm using Outlook.Live in Edge Beta. I receive emails for potential spam, such as:

clipboard_image_0.png

I click on the Junk button, and a new tab opens where my answer is recorded, I click Close on that tab, and then I get the following:

clipboard_image_1.png

It's a link to a Microsoft page, inside a Microsoft app, yet it doesn't work! What gives? The old Edge handles this the way it should.

8 Replies
Hi,
are you using any adblock extension or using Tracking prevention on Strict?

@HotCakeX 

Tracking Prevention is set to the default, Balanced, and I have no extensions added, Ad Blocking or otherwise.

@JNickVA1 

Oh okay, when accessing my emails at https://outlook.live.com/

I can't seem to reproduce that junk marking procedure.

on the toolbar i click on the Junk drop down menu

gfdg.png

and then select Junk

gdfgdfg.png

all it does it it takes that email and puts it in my Junk folder

gfdgdfg.png

What am i missing? :)

@HotCakeX, automated emails from Microsoft are sent out when Outlook determines that an email is potential spam. These emails, which arrive in my Inbox, look like the first image I posted. It has nothing to do with moving an email to the Junk folder.

clipboard_image_0.png

Thanks, well i can't seem to find a way to participate or join the Microsoft spam fighters program :(

Thanks, www.spamfighter.com is a European company partnered with Microsoft apparently only for a period of time, looks like now they are working on their own and need a software to install

@HotCakeX , That may well be, but the address the emails come from is: spamfightersprogram@hotmail.com