to be deleted

Iron Contributor

deleted, please remove the thread

5 Replies

@Vadim Sterkin 

As I see it here, that was a feature of Microsoft Edge prior to these Insider Builds. If enough other users agree with you this may be removed.

Gabriel

I can't understand what this is about. the screenshot looks like belongs to process explorer or some similar tools.
Run msedge > visit any site, open a few more tabs? fine. Alt+Tab ? ok Windows 10 shows me all of the open program Windows. what's the problem? I don't see any strange behavior or any special feature that you are demanding to remove.
I'm Not using keepass but if you have any problem with that extension i think they need to fix it at their end. specially when this is a very specific issue in a single extension among millions of others. and this ability of keepass isn't even it's main feature so.

deleted

I totally understand it. yeah It's normal. I have 3 open tabs in Edge Canary and it shows me CORRECTLY that I have a google search tab and 2 more tabs. so? what's the problem?

keepass is just an example? ok is there any other example besides that you can mention?

"I'm not inclined to provide more info." ok? then you expect others to BE inclined to fix this imaginary issue?

automation is a broad word and has a lot of meanings. not sure what you're trying to achieve. whether it's macro or something else.

@HotCakeX 

The issue appears to have been that the title of the Window somehow interfered with his automation. He wanted each tab to be listed separately in the Task bar though I have never heard of that being a thing other than in Internet Explorer.

Gabriel