SOLVED

Timeline Support

Deleted
Not applicable

I understand that browsing history sync will come later but is there any way to see browsing history in windows timeline (task-view button)? Microsoft's official Chrome extension "Web activities" does not work and neither do any of the third-party ones.  

8 Replies
best response
Solution

@Deleted Go to the Google extension store and install Timeline Support. It saves all my browsing history to the Timeline.

Thanks, but it still says google chrome instead of microsoft edge though. I hope the developers successfully disguise this chrome face with sufficient edge masking :D

I had the Web Activities extension installed in my Edge Chromium and it was working fine until Jun 26.  The web browsing activities were no longer logged since then.

I tried the Timeline Support extension but it didn't work for me.  Other extensions are working fine.  Hope this gets resolved with future updates.

it not work for me :'(
Hi Jude. Same here but mine quit showing web browsing activity after July 18. Since then it hasn't worked in Edge Dev nor in Chrome.

Regards
Eric

Hi Eric,

Actually, mine would work for a couple of days and then stops working suddenly, not knowing when or what would trigger it to work again.

Best regards,

Jude

@Deleted 

Hi,

This extension Timeline.png does the job quite nicely :smiling_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

Also, you can, always, see browsing history by holding down the Back button.

Cheers,
Drew
thVY64FD02.jpg

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response
Solution

@Deleted Go to the Google extension store and install Timeline Support. It saves all my browsing history to the Timeline.

View solution in original post