Bronze Contributor

Hello

Since the .320 version of Canary, I regularly have this message when browsing

Capture.PNG

Just click Refresh, just to have the requested web page

Any idea ?

Thanks

56 Replies

Just downloaded .327, so far so good. I'll update obviously if I see it happen again.

Edit: Just had another page error out while I was filling out a comment/reply field on it. Of course it was Reddit and I lost everything I was typing in my reply. ☹

I still have seen the issue on .327,,,,,,I can't really see a connection between sites other than they tend to be ones with an Auto Refresh and Cloudfare as CDN

@RedBeta I have the problem right here.  And Cnet.com, and just about any site.

@Davenlr @HotCakeX Error os still occurring on Canary 327. Have had 4 pages die on me today so far. Smileys sent.

@davequailSame here, even with the latest updates I still have the same issue of: This page is having a problem

@rogercr @tistou @Davenlr @RedBeta @StephenJeffreyWhite @HotCakeX Hey all. I am on Canary 328, and after 2 hours of browsing, trying to force errors, I have so far not got the infamous "This page is...." 

Let me know if anyone experiences it on Canary 328?

@davequail @tistou @Davenlr @RedBeta @StephenJeffreyWhite @HotCakeX same issue running Canary 328, after 3 minutes the same problem happen. After restart will work but the same thing happen after 3 minutes of usage, also if you close the browser and open it again the issue will show immediately 

@rogercr @tistou @Davenlr @RedBeta @StephenJeffreyWhite @HotCakeX After 3 hours of browsing, stopping and starting the browser, mine still has not shown the error...

Will let you know if I get the error.

Same problem here up through .327 @tistou .  Just installed .328 hopefully is fixed.

80.0.328.0 has not crashed for me since I installed it yesterday.

That's good I guess

@Keith Davis @tistou @jguidera No crashes at all so far on 328, which has been well used today.

Since version .331, problems have returned....

@tistou 
Same here. Ran great for the past couple of days and all day yesterday. But as soon as I upgraded, I got it on the first page I went to that had a refresh on it. :(

@StephenJeffreyWhite @tistou @Keith Davis Hi All, yes, sadly this annoying bug has returned. Had a few great days on 328, but as soon as 331 arrived, so did the bug!

@davequail  Same here

Same here. Might even be worse this time.
Yeah, looks like the crashing is back, but so far this morning it has only happened to me 1nce...
Version 80.0.331.0 (Official build) canary (64-bit) just sent a Mr. Smiley with the edge://crashes report...

Dennis5mile

@Dennis5mile Thanks and we're looking into this! 

Thanks for letting us know and glad to help.....

Just installed Version 80.0.335.0 (Official build) canary (64-bit) and no crash yet.

Dennis5mile