Bronze Contributor

Hello

Since the .320 version of Canary, I regularly have this message when browsing

Capture.PNG

Just click Refresh, just to have the requested web page

Any idea ?

Thanks

56 Replies

@Dennis5mile @tistou @Keith Davis @Joon Chang So far so good with 335. No problems after an hour. Hope this problem is finally sorted. Thanks, Team!

@davequail The issue still remain for me, I don't know if the Antivirus Software is blocking the browser, I am on Windows 10 version Enterprise 1809, Build 17763.864

@Dennis5mile it is fixed now in the Canary, but beta and Dev channels are still having the same issue

If you want to find out. type this into Edge: edge://conflicts/
you should see any conflicts that could be there. unless there is an extension or custom flag causing it.
Yeah, I noticed that as well. I was setting up a new computer at work and decided to try out the Dev Channel and quickly noticed the problem was still in it. I haven't had the error in Canary in a while though.

This problem came back with the 356 :sad:
And Canary is slow compared to the 351

@tistou @StephenJeffreyWhite @Dennis5mile Mine hasn't updated to 356 yet. Still 351. Will let you know what happens after the update.

@tistou @davequail @Dennis5mile

I haven't had the error occur yet, but I can definitely see a huge performance regression with 356. Page loads are significantly longer, websites that use any AJAX or SPA like behavior are not as responsive and there are other anomalies like Mouse 3's scroll wheel icon lagging behind when I have disengaged it.
356??

@StephenJeffreyWhite 

@StephenJeffreyWhite wrote:
I haven't had the error occur yet, but I can definitely see a huge performance regression with 356. Page loads are significantly longer, websites that use any AJAX or SPA like behavior are not as responsive and there are other anomalies like Mouse 3's scroll wheel icon lagging behind when I have disengaged it.

Which channel are you using? latest version which is canary is Version 80.0.351.0 (Official build) canary (64-bit)

It's 351, compared to 346 :lol:

@HotCakeX

Sorry, I meant 351, not 356. :grinning_face_with_sweat:
Oh lol okay

@tistou @HotCakeX @StephenJeffreyWhite Thought I was going nuts! 351 is most definitely the current version, and I have had no problems with it in the past 6 hours or so.

That's good, the only problem i have and have been having as long as I remember is data sync, it's still broken. I just need a reliable sync engine that I don't have to worry whether my passwords, favorites etc are syncing properly or not.
https://www.microsoftedgeinsider.com/en-us/whats-new

@HotCakeX Agreed! I more often than not go and delete all Favorites because they have gotten into such a state, and restore from a backup. Simply not reliable yet.

This problem has returned with some sites
No problem with DEV version

Thanks