THEMES - Now available in Edge Addons store

MVP

Screenshot 2020-12-17 165159.jpg

https://microsoftedge.microsoft.com/addons/microsoft-edge-themes

Personalize Edge with themes that change the look and feel of your browser and the new tab page to create beautiful and immersive visual experiences. Apply different themes to each profile to help you easily separate home, school, or work. We'll be adding more themes soon, so stay tuned!

The category is awesome, contains some game-specific themes too!

so which one are you going to use?

63 Replies

Now that this has happened, it's time to consider this again, (first posted 9 months ago), because now it's important more than before, to have these features:

Required, but missing features for Theme installation/Management in Edge

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/discussions/required-but-missing-features-for-theme-installat...

Please do send these using the feedback button on Edge or shortcuts (Alt + shift + i)

Hey HotCakeX,

There is one issue, I can't go to that theme store, is it only on insider channels? What themes are there?

@Deleted 

theme category is a controlled feature rollout, just like everything else lol

here are some of the themes

{6CFB8E71-574B-4D0D-A741-1033F546D3EF}.png{53C900D1-4E43-4555-9535-B0D7ED250AF2}.png{F141DC63-9630-4A20-87D4-5F2DB44745EA}.png

WOW!! That is awesome!! Is that the entire list or more to come? Love the airplanes, any news on importing the current thems form the windows store?
Probrably teh micrsofot flight simulator one or if there is animals one. those as welll
Which vpn did you use?
So this happend last year in December?

Shawn1710_0-1610986619514.png

If I look up the extension and click on it. It goes to the store and I can inslal the theme!!

AUUAYAAY

Shawn1710_1-1610986647055.png

For the themes, is there only one background or is there a few?

@Deleted 

@Deleted wrote:
WOW!! That is awesome!! Is that the entire list or more to come? Love the airplanes, any news on importing the current thems form the windows store?

There should be more on the way, with ability for user submission (hopefully) 

@Deleted 

@Deleted wrote:
Probrably teh micrsofot flight simulator one or if there is animals one. those as welll

Yeah, they are nice

@Deleted 

@Deleted wrote:
Which vpn did you use?

it's system wide VPN, try windscribe or thunnelbear for example

@Deleted 

@Deleted wrote:
So this happend last year in December?

Yup, the date of this topic was when i first noticed it 

@Deleted 

@Deleted wrote:

Shawn1710_0-1610986619514.png

If I look up the extension and click on it. It goes to the store and I can inslal the theme!!

AUUAYAAY

Shawn1710_1-1610986647055.png

oh awesome, nice trick 

@Deleted 

@Deleted wrote:
For the themes, is there only one background or is there a few?

only one background, i tried almost all of the themes, it would be good to have multiple to shuffle through 

Yeah, the wonderwoman theme as a few, hope microsoft will fix this
Yeah, it is awesome!! Bing is the best!!
oh, I have it now so I dont' need a vpn