SOLVED

The size of the extension buttons is too big and the message when load unpacked extension.

Copper Contributor

I have used the Microsoft Edge Beta to replace my chrome for some days, and I think it's a perfect web browser, but there are some small points annoying me.

1. The extension buttons, which is next the address bar, take too much space. When I use the laptop, I almost can't see the URL of website. I think the extension button perhaps could be more tight, which is more friendly to the user who is using small screen.
  2. When I load a unpacked extension, which is written by myself, it will warn me that "disable developer mode extensions", and I have to close it by myself every time when I open the browser. I think this is because Edge beta base on the chromium, but Edge should be more open and friendly than google chrome, and I hope I can have some ways to remove or hide this warning.
  3. Besides, now the Edge use too much RAM and battery power, but I believe it will be better in the future.

1 Reply
best response confirmed by wxd (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @wxd, thank you for your feedback.  I will add it to our list of feedback about the Extension Tray.

Thanks - Elliot

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by wxd (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @wxd, thank you for your feedback.  I will add it to our list of feedback about the Extension Tray.

Thanks - Elliot

View solution in original post