Techcommunity web page feature request

Steel Contributor

When reading a post and its replies, the buttons to return to all conversations or previous/next conversation are placed underneath the first post. We should also have them at the bottom of the page. As it is, we have to scroll back to the top to access those options. It can be quite a pain when there are a lot of replies.

Annotation 2019-06-06 155800.jpg

4 Replies

@NicolSD 

Thanks for the feedback we appreciate it.

We will take it into consideration.

In the meantime if you have a Home button on your keyboard, it will take you to the top of your browser instead of scrolling up from the bottom. 

Thanks,

Frank

@V-FRROME If I'm reading through a thread, my hand is on the mouse, not the keyboard. Although your suggestion makes perfect sense, it also means an extra step that involves taking my hand off the mouse and look down at the keyboard for the home button. My request/solution is much more user-friendly.

@NicolSD 

I understand completely. User friendly is definitely a key goal we are going for.

Thanks for the feedback again, it has been noted.

Frank

@NicolSD wrote:

If I'm reading through a thread, my hand is on the mouse, not the keyboard. 

When browsing on a computer, I always see a Back to top button at the right-hand edge of the screen once I've scrolled down a bit.

Techcommunity web page feature request

This isn't Edge-Insider-specific, so you should perhaps visit the dedicated place for these:
https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Community-Discussion/Welcome-to-the-Microsoft-Tech-Community-...