Tab handling

Silver Contributor

What is wanted, needed, liked and expected, is to have the same abilities for handling Tabs in Edge C that exist in Edge.
Set aside, See tabs set aside, Thumbnail views and  Show tab previews. And any related parts I may be neglecting (forgetting) to list, at this moment. But, I think that those ⬆ 4 covers it

Cheers,
Drew
thVY64FD02.jpg

8 Replies

@Drew1903 

The engineering team has had these features on there list, and hopefully you will  be able to use them soon.

Thanks for the feedback,

Frank.

@V-FRROME 

Yes, Frank, in all fairness, there are several/many things of which the Team IS aware and are working on them.  There's lots we hope to see, yearn to see, expected to see and will see.  BUT, the same things are repeated (to the Team) and will be (1) as new Insiders speak their mind & (2) as long as there is no Roadmap for reference. People are not naturally going to assume that what they don't see now, they will soon.  Without any real knowledge of what IS coming, people will be nervous, baffled, concerned and repeating like nobody is listening, let alone acting.  Informing people, some insight, something concrete suggesting a light at the end of the tunnel... Otherwise, "do something that the Team is, already, tackling" (just not done YET) will be heard again & again.

On a positive note, it is good (to know) that what I mentioned in the OP IS going to be seen, soon.

Cheers,
Drew
thVY64FD02.jpg

PS: Nice to talk with you, again, Frank

It's been posted multiple times by the Edge team in their weekly summery. members just have to have some patience and understand that things like this take time.
the originally Edge browser took Microsoft 4 years to be this perfect.
Well aware of that, thanks. There are many notes that can be found from me trying to explain the time to people and suggesting patience and reminding Edge didn't have all it does now at the onset. But, thanks for supporting my prior comments.

Also, helps being hip to the concept having been a MS Beta tester/Insider for many years. And MS Partner

Cheers,
Drew

Sent from Windows Phone
So you must know posting the same content multiple times doesn't accelerate the development process of Edge browser. so please refrain from posting duplicate contents.
Thanks
You have just been put back on Ignore. Thanks.

Cheers,
Drew

Sent from Windows Phone
Anytime!
Cheers