sync favorites stopped

Copper Contributor

I have just noticed that this has suddenly stopped working and the setings shows  "Sync "Couldn't connect to the sync server. Retrying..." But Greyed out. The log in profile says "sync isn't available right now". This is quite an important feature for me; my MS accounts is fine and is working without any other issue. Any ides

many thanks

7 Replies

@Henry143 

Thank you for the information. I know there have been many issues with the sync feature and it will be addressed completely in time.

Gabriel

@Henry143  The issue I have is that even when my account is properly connected, and sync is enabled, the favorites switch is greyed out and now off.  And sadly, yes favorites sync has stopped.

@evan_nadeau 

We are aware of the Sync issues and are working to resolve them.

Gabriel

I have been having the same issue for almost a week now. I've given up trying to troubleshoot it myself. Best to just wait and hope someone fixes it.
for me favorites and password sync but they only do when i add something. when i delete a password or favorite they don't get synced with my account, when i check my edge on another computer i see the deleted favorites and passwords are still there.
This seems to be working again just fine - thanks to all
This seem to work now fine again- thanks to whoever sorted it