suggtion for Edge Collections

Copper Contributor

Collections do not have any subcollection features. like folders etc

1. can you provide an option to add a card to another collection. Could look similar to a note card. but allows me to select a collection in place of a web page. The Collection should be available and if deleted the link could also disappear or is greyed out. 

When you sort the collection is sort. great ..

but I use a note to subdivide collection into groups.  so sorting would mess that up. unless

2. could add a grouping feature of collections, a label could be generated to start the group and some sort of end group graphic or divider, color or box whatever works 

3. sorting can be done within a group. 

4. if a link collection is available, it could be placed inside a group and subject to the sort. 

5. groups could be tabs instead or collapsible as in accordian style controls  

some collections can get long.

1. how about using Tabs across the top to keep from having to scroll down as far.

as with any feature, a user would not have to use them. 

I suppose that if the goal is to keep collections simple some of these ideas may still fit that purpose.

Propose that next to the Add current page lin and to the right had side could be an add link to other collection.  

Tabs self create labeled page N, (or assume the role of grouping)

groups could be a menu option where "Add Group" appears

it can appear empty and drag the cards into them or if selected and Add group is chosen those selected cards would be included in the group created.  Can Drag and Drop between groups 

Sorting can be done inside one group or if selected at top level menu sorting would be done with groups and within those groups.   Groups may be selectable, in this case the sorting can be done to selected groups, while leaving the groups where they are located.  

hope some of this could be included with EDGE of future updates.  

0 Replies