SOLVED

[suggestions]Why not add the check update button to the Android version of Edge?

Deleted
Not applicable

Hi,everyone!

Why not add an automatic/manual check update feature (button) on the Android version of the Edge?

I think adding an automatic/manual check update on the edge of the Android version will allow users who can hardly access Google Play to feel the appeal of the new edge without having to wait a long time to enjoy the new Android Version Edge.
  So I think we should make an Android version of Edge with automatic/manual check updates.

Finally, I wish you all a happy time every day!

2 Replies
best response
Solution
Hi,
Android apps are managed by Google play services or any other 3rd party market like Huawei app market. it's just like Windows Store or Apple store, apps don't have dedicated update checking process and they rely on the store they are downloaded from.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response
Solution
Hi,
Android apps are managed by Google play services or any other 3rd party market like Huawei app market. it's just like Windows Store or Apple store, apps don't have dedicated update checking process and they rely on the store they are downloaded from.

View solution in original post