SOLVED

suggestion list UP and DOWN issue

Iron Contributor

when you press UP button in suggestion list the behaviour should be the same as in all the places in Microsoft shell everywhere else: it should go to the last line when you pressing it from the first line and also it should be in the fist line when you pressing DOWN from the list line!

3 Replies
best response confirmed by royamicus185 (Iron Contributor)
Solution

Thank you @royamicus185, for your feedback.  The address bar is a critical component for users to get to the content that they want quickly.  This is an area we care about deeply.  I will make sure that the team that owns the address bar will see this feedback.

thanks a lot for your work!

thanks a lot for implementing this! it's really means a lot for me, I have literally checked if that functionality added every time when I get updated Canary version! so thank you for hearing us!

I hope many other small but pretty tweaks will be added soon as well! such as option for separate page thumbnails when hovering edge icon on the taskbar or button which allows quick deletion of the entire history item from suggestion list

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by royamicus185 (Iron Contributor)
Solution

Thank you @royamicus185, for your feedback.  The address bar is a critical component for users to get to the content that they want quickly.  This is an area we care about deeply.  I will make sure that the team that owns the address bar will see this feedback.

View solution in original post