SOLVED

Suggestion: Colour of Ellipsis menu should be same as the colour of titlebar in PWA

Silver Contributor

The colour of the ellipsis menu in PWA shows the theme of Microsoft Edge chosen in settings which is very different from the colour given to the toolbar and makes it to look very weird. So, I would like to suggest the colour of Ellipsis menu same as the colour of titlebar in the PWA which would make the PWA look nicer and more as an app.

The colour of Ellipsis menu should be same as the colour of titlebar in PWA rather than taking the theme of Microsoft Edge in settings.The colour of Ellipsis menu should be same as the colour of titlebar in PWA rather than taking the theme of Microsoft Edge in settings.

If you like this feature, then you can also suggest this feature through the in-built feedback option(Alt+Shift+I) in Microsoft Edge which would give this feature a +1.

3 Replies
best response confirmed by TheShaunSaw (Silver Contributor)
Solution

@TheShaunSaw thanks for this feature request. It's something I've been thinking about as well because it can be jarring if the titlebar is a much different color from the menu. I've logged an issue for our backlog, but it's likely something that we would not be able to get to for awhile as we bring other higher priority features online first.

-John

@johnjansen
You are welcome.
All the best and looking forward to the upcoming features.

@johnjansen 

I also wanted to point out the ellipsis menu and the show all button in the downloads bar at the bottom that the should also have the same colour as the PWA because I forgot at the first.

2020-06-15 (5)_LI.jpg

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by TheShaunSaw (Silver Contributor)
Solution

@TheShaunSaw thanks for this feature request. It's something I've been thinking about as well because it can be jarring if the titlebar is a much different color from the menu. I've logged an issue for our backlog, but it's likely something that we would not be able to get to for awhile as we bring other higher priority features online first.

-John

View solution in original post