Suggestion - Adding a site to "Focused New Tab" by r-clicking the tab

Brass Contributor

AFAIK when visiting a new site, that site is being added to the "Focused New Tab" screen.

It would be nice to have at least an option to be able to configure that page, in that sense that users can set a 'fixed' number of Quick Links as well as a fixed set.

For instance: 15 fixed Quick Links of sites that are very frequently visited.

5 Replies
Not sure where/what "Focused New Tab" is but I think what you're asking is to be able to Pin sites to the NTP without them being changed by your browsing behavior or what sites you visit most frequently

@HotCakeX 

Thanks for getting back on this. What I meant is this page.
Sorry ... I am not sure how this tab/page is described best. It only has the 'Bing Search bar' and then a number of 'Quick Links'.

SnagIt-24012020 164816.png

My suggestion refers to this page and the idea is to have a fixed set of Quick Links there.
Opera has something named 'Speed Dial'. 
Quite handy I must say. A Google search on Opera Speed Dial will show what I meant.

Yup that's right :)
to be able to Pin sites to the NTP without them being changed by your browsing behavior or what sites you visit most frequently. a list of row of Fixed top sites/speed dials/etc

@HotCakeX 

Thanks again.

Whilst assuming sites can not be pinned at this moment, I then assume it is on some wishlist ?

You're welcome,
the Wishlist or top feedback list is here:
https://aka.ms/MSEdgeTopFeedback