SS18: better site specific settings - password, suggestions

Iron Contributor

Suggestion (SS): 18 Classification: SITE SPECIFIC SETTING

PRIORITY IN MY OPINION: 7-9 on a scale from 1 (low) to 10 (high)

Problem

edgesuggestions_1-1604051976894.png

Even if we click mai (never) you continue to show this again and again and again

Solution

If i click mai, you should "ban" such website. if i want to save things again, i need to unban it in the setting.

Same for suggestion of previous password, suggestion of email, address, name, location, etc. I should be able to ban such features inside a specific website. 

Another point: please never implement the password suggestions when we create new accounts (like safari 12), which slow down workflow at all if we need to batch create a lot of accounts every day. 

Same for "do you want to save the mastercard (mc)?". i never bought with mc on edge, but if you ask such message again and again like safari, add an option to disable save mastercard. Such things, and bank/money related website, should never save any type of infos.

About PayPal, i don't know if Edge can help with that, but i noticed that they still activate OneTouch login or keep the login active after a purchase. Please add a way to logout automatically from paypal once purchase is done. I hate that paypal keeps my login active. i already reported such problem to paypal, and they didn't fix it at all.

About the topic addresses, remember this https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/discussions/add-ability-to-pin-saved-addresses/m-p/1816366/hi... so just add 1 address and remove all other auto generated, and avoid to add auto generated.

1 Reply

@edgesuggestions 

Thanks for your suggestions. We've removed the rest of this thread on the request of the Edge team as the conversation following was not productive and somewhat off-topic.