Site permissions / Cookies and site data

Brass Contributor

It would be very useful if there were options for displaying cookies. 

For example:

In Site permissions / Cookies and site data, it would be nice to be able to right click to a drop down menu with options to organize cookies by date, tab and/or website. This would make it much easier to see what websites I visit are doing with their cookies without me having to clear all cookies and then going back to visit a website to see what they are putting on my machine in the way of cookies.

Organizing cookies by date, tab and/or website, would definitely be much more useful in many cases than an alphabetized list.

It would be nice to be able to selectively white-list login/password cookies from being deleted when cookies are cleared. Of course, seeing the cookies organized by date and/or tab and/or website would be very helpful in finding the cookies I want to white-list. 

If possible, I think it would be nice to have a popup dialog box appear one time during initial login for white-listing specific cookies for any website that requires a username/password and that stores cookies containing that information.

Overall, EdgeDev site permissions is coming along nicely - Kudos to the EdgeDev team! db

3 Replies
This is very useful!

@dbwashere  Agree. Also it would be nice to have the option to keep Site Permissions even if https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/deployedge/microsoft-edge-policies#clearbrowsingdataonexit is enabled.

Is there any update to this topic?