Show which option is enabled/disabled by default in edge:flags in the new Edge

MVP

Instead of showing "default" value, actually tell us what default means. what are the defaults? does it mean an option is "enabled" or does it mean it's "disabled". it's hard to work with them when you don't know what their current value is set on. right now almost 90% of the flags are set to default and only 10% (approx) actually tell us whether they're currently enabled or disabled.

4 Replies
I agree 100%. Only way we can find this info is to actually go through every single setting on our system to see what the value is set to and that is sheer nonsense.

Dennis5mile
I agree with you, not clear... but have u found what does the option "Default" mean?

@Dennis5mile 

Spoiler

@Dennis5mile wrote:
I agree 100%. Only way we can find this info is to actually go through every single setting on our system to see what the value is set to and that is sheer nonsense.

Dennis5mile

Yeah. most of the time it's not even possible to tell what has changed because majority of the flags don't reflect any changes in the settings page to be visible and obvious to the user.

@lightupdifire 

Spoiler

@lightupdifire wrote:
I agree with you, not clear... but have u found what does the option "Default" mean?

Unfortunately not, and the developers apparently don't care that we don't know what the default value is for the flags (enabled or disabled)...