Show the upload status of our feedbacks when sending using feedback tool on Edge

MVP

My upload speed is not that high and when I add multiple big pictures along with video recording using "recreate my problem" feature in Edge feedback tool, all the data add up and make a big chunk to be uploaded.

I Need to know when Edge finishes uploading data so I can keep Edge window open to do its job and don't interrupt it by closing it, shutting down my PC, putting PC to sleep etc etc.

@Deleted 

9 Replies

You told me not to @mention people, @HotCakeX, and you're doing it! :unamused:

@Kam 

@Kam wrote:

You told me not to @mention people, @HotCakeX, and you're doing it! :unamused:

Because simply adding a comment to every post just to mention people adds no value to the post and doesn't contribute anything useful. it's just spam and content free comment.

it's my own post and I can decide if I need to mention someone or not.

if you upload a lot of video/picture, i think buying 100gb lifetime plan (now 40% off) from koofr or using 15gb from gdrive or other is a better solution. you can reuse same image for multiple browser devs too.

this is what i do with all my 400+ mac app developers. 18usd for 100gb. only worth if you are a heavy suggestion user like me. 

PS: you can still use 100gb with your data, so is not necessary to buy a suggestion koofr account like i did.

@edgesuggestions 

Spoiler

@edgesuggestions wrote:

if you upload a lot of video/picture, i think buying 100gb lifetime plan (now 40% off) from koofr or using 15gb from gdrive or other is a better solution. you can reuse same image for multiple browser devs too.

this is what i do with all my 400+ mac app developers. 18usd for 100gb. only worth if you are a heavy suggestion user like me. 

PS: you can still use 100gb with your data, so is not necessary to buy a suggestion koofr account like i did.

are you seriously advertising here?

@HotCakeX  if i really do that, i would write an affiliate link and gain 2usd for each purchase (and not a comments with 0 links).

this is a suggestion. you can accept or ignore it. 

PS: google drive is free too, like onedrive with friend suggestion to reach 15gb...

@edgesuggestions 

Spoiler

@edgesuggestions wrote:

@HotCakeX  if i really do that, i would write an affiliate link and gain 2usd for each purchase (and not a comments with 0 links).

this is a suggestion. you can accept or ignore it. 

PS: google drive is free too, like onedrive with friend suggestion to reach 15gb...

That doesn't matter if there is a direct link, that comment is pure advertisement and 100% unrelated to my post.

Hello everyone!

In an attempt to resolve confusion about tagging, I've put together an etiquette document:

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/community-faqs/tagging-users-etiquette/ta-p/1820261

Hopefully it will help resolve questions about tagging users in the future.