be like this 

i want to send a link and my friend add to her collections 

when i update my collection her collection be update

8 Replies

Hi@behroozbc 

You can already share Collections

1.png

gfdgdf.png

You can either copy all the collections you select and paste them into an Email to send to your friends, or a proper way would be to first export them to Word or Excel and then share the single World or Excel file with your friends

hi @HotCakeX 

@behroozbc Welcome to the MS Edge Insider community! That's a great suggestion. I know our Collections team is actively working on adding more functionalities, but in the meantime, feel free to submit that specific sharing request through the browser (Shift + Alt +I) so that it can get passed to the team directly.

And thanks for the screenshots, @HotCakeX :)

Fawkes (they/them)
Project & Community Manager - Microsoft Edge

@behroozbc 

@behroozbc wrote:

hi @HotCakeX 

Oh i would love such a collaborative collection share feature between different Microsoft accounts. I'm also gonna send it as feedback from browser.

I love the idea, So, basically it's like a group collection where more than one person have access to the collections (obviously the ones with whom owner shared the collection). They can read and write(edit) the collections too. +1 for that, that would be a productive feature.

I greatly appreciate this idea, it would help a lot of users. I would also like to suggest that Microsoft Edge should also show which users would be currently seeing and syncing with this collection and the person who generates the link should also have the option to remove a user from syncing of that collection.

@behroozbc I've already sent this via browser Feedback but I'm just gonna reiterate here as well. This would especially be amazing when creating a shared list for shared purchasing decisions; like hotels/holiday destinations, furniture, cars etc.. You can already order items in a collection but maybe you could add an option to add order numbers? You could also automatically pull item price from the page (if you can).

@OnderBagci That's an interesting scenario!

To confirm, have you tried the current options of "Send to Word" and "Send to Excel," then sharing that respective file? If so, can you tell us more about how those options didn't fit your use case?

Fawkes (they/them)
Project & Community Manager - Microsoft Edge