save state of edge

Deleted
Not applicable

who has never done a search resulting in opening a hundred tabs and then being called to something else.

My request is simple, be able to save several tabs at once in order to reopen them all in the same state later.

Obviously without having saved them one by one or reopening them one by one.

3 Replies

Hi @Deleted, I am sure that you are aware of the "Continue where you left off" option in the Start Up settings.  You can also use Ctrl+Shift+D to save all open tabs to a specific folder in Favorites, and then later Righ-Click and select Open All (##).  Lastly you can install one of the several extensions that save off specific tabs. Other than these options, we don't have a way to do this right now.  In the current version of Microsoft Edge we have Tab Sweep which allows you to save of specific tabs for later use, but we have not transferred that feature over to the next version of our browser yet.  If these options are insufficient, what are you looking for and can you describe your scenario in more detail so that we can try and understand the whole problem?

Thanks - Elliot

Continue where you left off it's always active, i ask a function will do that one time only without to change de configuration.

it's in the end, added a shortcut (or a button) to do it only once
Continue where you left off is nice but doesn't distinguish between various browser windows that you may be working with. Particularly when you have a named Edge window (e.g. "Training"), it would make sense that you can open that specific window in its last state.