Request: Send replies about what is happening to the sent feedback on Microsoft Edge Mobile

Silver Contributor
The feature I see missing from the desktop Microsoft Edge is that we do not get replies about what has happened about our sent feedbacks from mobile version of Microsoft Edge through e-mails which is the feature I would like to see it come on the mobile version also for users who include their e-mail address in the feedback.

Also, my opinion about currently not having this feature is a problem to me as I sometimes send feedbacks later to add more information to them but i tend to forget to send it and when I remeber it, later I check e-mails to check if I have sent the feedback or not making me confused on the mobile version as there is no feature for this.

To support this feature, please send feedback through the in-app feedback feature in Microsoft Edge.
3 Replies

@TheShaunSaw Thanks for the suggestion. To add some context: our feedback system is quite complex due to its size and security functionalities, so I don't know how readily that could translate to the mobile experience. However, I'll pass this on to our Mobile team and let you know if they have any insights!

Fawkes (they/them)
Program Manager & Community Manager - Microsoft Edge

@TheShaunSaw Update: after checking in with the team, they've confirmed that the mobile feedback functionality does support emails, so it looks like you're encountering a bug. I'll follow-up and see what the options are from here.

Fawkes (they/them)
Program Manager & Community Manager - Microsoft Edge