SOLVED

Problem with automatic translation after installing the optional Windows update - November.

Deleted
Not applicable

On many computers I have this problem build: 19043.1348 (  KB5007186  )

Tuesday's update broke the great translation in Edge.

Does anyone confirm this?

4 Replies

@Deleted 

This is an excerpt from the description of the official Microsoft website - I think that the new security blocks the ability to automatically translate sites .

"  In Windows Defender Application Guard, we've made improvements to make your documents open faster while checking for possible security issues. Windows Defender Application Guard helps prevent untrusted files from accessing trusted Word, PowerPoint, and Excel resources. "

Now I checked Everything works correctly - it's worth reporting feedback directly to the Edge team and submitting diagnostic data - thanks to the Edge team!
best response
Solution
Thanks for reporting! I was coming in to check and make sure you were back up and good to go now when I saw your most recent update.

@Alexandra-R  Hi

I want to thank you for your work - such a rapid development of the Edge product creates a great Team of Engineers

I think saying goodbye to IE has changed everything for the better – but taking over new users requires better advertising – targeting Edge! 

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response
Solution
Thanks for reporting! I was coming in to check and make sure you were back up and good to go now when I saw your most recent update.

View solution in original post