SOLVED

Preferred Language

Silver Contributor

Not sure if this is new or how long ago it was added to edge://flags, but I spotted this flag today looking to see if I can spot any changes after today's update in Edge Canary.... (Version 77.0.229.0 (Official build) canary (64-bit))

edge://flags

Preffered language.jpg

Should help with folks having trouble getting Edge to show in their Preferred language.....  Set it to "Enabled"   Don't forget to send a :) if you run into any trouble and/or post on this forum...

Dennis5mile

4 Replies
best response confirmed by Dennis5mile (Silver Contributor)
Solution

Thank you for calling this out, @Dennis5mile. As always, please let us know how you like the changes, both positive and negative. - Elliot

Unfortunately did not help me. I enebled the flag but Edge still dosn't show in Swedish even do I have set Edge to do so in settings.

@kungktd Check the Edge from the Canary channel, as it can already be translated into Swedish. I'm waiting for polishing and it's already in this channel. 

@Elliot Kirk 

Hi there!

Does anyone know where this flag has gone? Can't find it in DevEdge 79.0.309.5 anymore...
Thanks! Chris

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Dennis5mile (Silver Contributor)
Solution

Thank you for calling this out, @Dennis5mile. As always, please let us know how you like the changes, both positive and negative. - Elliot

View solution in original post