SOLVED

Please revive the Tab Sets project

Steel Contributor

A few years ago, someone had the brilliant idea to be able to load an app in a new Edge tab. I loved using the Tab Sets when you it was an active project. I truly believe that such a feature would convince people to give Edge a try.

4 Replies

Hi @NicolSD, I too was a fan of Tab Sets.  Are you having problems that you believe Tab Sets would have fixed? I would love to understand better what your needs are in this case.  There might be more than one possible solution.

Thanks for your feedback,

Elliot

@Elliot Kirk I liked the entire idea of Tab Sets. I liked the idea that I could save a Word document and have Tab Sets saved along with it. It's a feature unavailable anywhere. I liked being able to tab to apps without having to clutter my desktop with lots of opened apps. I used Tab Sets every day while it was being tested. It was a great way to keep my desktop organized. 

best response confirmed by NicolSD (Steel Contributor)
Solution
I kind of thought that was what you liked about it. I get how frustrating it is to organize digital content by hand. I will make sure the right folks see this feedback. Thank you for taking the time to give it to us.
Elliot
I agree with the idea presented, even with collections, does not present that feature of booking as you have in the old Edge, and I think it is the strong point of the browser and by which I use personally; should return that feature, and I think many agree on the great use that is given. I hope you will take into consideration all these orders, because I have seen that many agree on the great use that is given of this feature and I hope you will come back soon.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by NicolSD (Steel Contributor)
Solution
I kind of thought that was what you liked about it. I get how frustrating it is to organize digital content by hand. I will make sure the right folks see this feedback. Thank you for taking the time to give it to us.
Elliot

View solution in original post