Please add profile picker screen in Microsoft Edge Chromium (Suggestion)

Iron Contributor

There should be profile picker screen feature available in the Edge browser, the feature that already landed in Chrome in Canary. 

Whenever you launch Edge browser, it should appear first and give users the option to select which profile you want to launch. 

The feature will make it easier for the users do differentiate between Personal and Professional profile. Check the following screenshot:

select profile in chrome.png

3 Replies
+1 A definite must-have feature. Saves having multiple shortcuts cluttering up your desktop or taskbar. I transferred my main profile from Chrome to Edge almost a year ago, but have 8 other profiles and I'm stuck using Chrome for them simply due to lack of profile picker.

you can use Browser Tamer to set default profile and/or rules. Supports all the major browsers, not just Edge https://www.aloneguid.uk/projects/bt/

@gee3000 

You can make your start page edge://settings/profiles and you can choose any profile configured.  When it switches to the desired profile, you can click the home button which can be configured with your desired website.