PDF two page view

Copper Contributor

Why Microsoft why ? Why did you remove Two page view in Edge pdf viewer. I started using Edge only because of that. Bring back the feature found in classic Edge

2 Replies

Yes, I also used Two page viewer in PDF and Reading view option, it was reliable. I hope that Microsoft brings this feature back again in Edge Chromium.

@egsanjeeth Thank you for sharing that request, and welcome to the MS Edge Insider's community!

I can confirm that the PDF team has seen a large number of users requesting this functionality again, so I know this is top-of-mind for the team. To provide some insight, they are currently working their way through adding some really great PDF features; you can what they have planned here, and you can watch our What's New page for feature announcements. (We recently announced more inking customizations and the return of the highlighter.)

In the meantime, if you want to give a +1 "upvote" for the dual-page view, feel free to submit a piece of feedback through the browser and our team will be able to read it directly.

Fawkes (they/them)
Project & Community Manager - Microsoft Edge