pdf editing suggestions

Deleted
Not applicable

As someone who reads lots of technical documents (invariably pdfs), preferred editing options are :

1 - View multiple pages (as already suggested by others in this forum). F8 does 2-page view in the old/present Edge.

2 - Proper zoom control in 2-page view. In the old/present Edge : a/ you can't zoom out below 'fit page width', which is crazy, and b/ if you set zoom (to say 125%) it will lose this and again 'fit page width' when you change the size of the window. This drives me nuts . . .

3 - Rotate pages (F9 in the old/present Edge) 

4 - Highlight sections of text. In the old/present Edge we 'Add notes', 'Select text to highlight', then pre-select a colour, then any selected text will be highlighted. This is far from ideal - a better solution would be to select text, right-click and then choose from a list of (many) colours. 

5 - Change colour of text. I actually prefer this to highlighting, but nothing does this well, not even Acrobat.

3 Replies

@Deleted 

These are some interesting and useful features you are requesting. Thank you for sending those here and I will relay the information to the Product department.

Gabriel

I think a browser should have just basic ability to read PDF files. There is no need for such edit and view features that are usually expected from specialized software in a professional settings.
Those are some good suggestions...!