My account Cannot sync

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I use my school email to login the edge. It shows that "Couldn’t connect to the sync server. Retrying…". There are many bookmarks and passwords saved in this edge. However, I cannot sync to my phone and other computers, which makes me so frustrated.

etu20200501-140152@2x.jpg

4 Replies

@dadading Thanks for reporting this, and welcome to the MS Edge Insider community.

A few questions for you:

1. Can you please confirm what channel and build number you're using? You can find that by navigating here: edge://settings/help
  2. Can you please submit feedback through the browser, if you haven't yet? (Shift + Alt + I). And if you'd like to make sure it gets to the right team as quickly as possible, feel free to send me a DM and I can give you a code to include in the submission.

Fawkes (they/them)
Project & Community Manager - Microsoft Edge

@Deleted Thanks for your reply. I have updated to the latest version of edge. However, the problem still happens.

Please check the following picture for the version of edge.

Thanks

ietu20200503-232300@2x.jpg

Jietu20200503-232726@2x.jpg

@dadading Thanks for verifying your version. To confirm, were you able to submit feedback? There can be a number of causes for sync issues, so it's really helpful for our devs to see diagnostic logs. 

Fawkes (they/them)
Project & Community Manager - Microsoft Edge

Yes, I have already submitted the feedback.