Multiple Microsoft / O365 accounts in different tabs

Brass Contributor

1. When / Will Edge C support automatic sign-in with the MSA used to login my Windows 10 in say outlook.com like Edge?

2. This is a convenient feature but sometimes when I need to sign in to other outlook.com / Hotmail accounts I need to use InPrivate mode to avoid being automatically log into my MSA account... Possible to add the option to choose login using Window's MSA credentials at login box even before I've signed in the MSA in another tab?

3. Currently, in both Edge and Edge C, I can at the same time login one MSA account and one O365 account. If I access other sites in other tabs who request for a MSA / O365 credentials the logged in credential will automatically be applied. Is this behavior by design? Currently if I would like to concurrently login say two O365 account I need to use normal tab + InPrivate tab combination. Would this behavior be changed by adopting something like IE's tab grouping with credentials isolation?

1 Reply

@sscywong 

These are intriguing points you are making.  Great Feature requests. I will pass these along to the product team.

Gabriel