SOLVED

Mouse locks up for a second - IRQ conflicts?

Brass Contributor

I've Googled, searched and researched.  Installed/uninstalled Logi drivers for G5 and G510s  Build 1903 Intro'ed this anomaly.  I have since installed the Fast Track Insider build 18985.vb...  STILL NO JOY.

9 Replies
Hi there,
I'm on the same Windows insider fast ring build 18985 as you,
I also have Logitech mouse G502 Proteus spectrum,
using Edge insider Canary.
I'm not seeing any mouse locks. can you explain more about your problem?
also which Edge Insider channel and version are you using?
best response confirmed by RFM42 (Brass Contributor)
Solution

In all honesty, I backed out of fast track for three reasons (a) it too, had the stuttering mouse trub (b) I noticed I now had an "evaluation" copy of Windows10 Pro - I bought Win10 Pro! (c) there were additional trubs with the Logitech Drivers. I never saw b4. 

Granted the mouse stutter is still there, but at least I can work now without surprises.  I'll wait it out 'till there's a fix from either MS or Logi.@HotCakeX 

Well, Dear Hearts and Gentle people... the solution has been found. All it took was the removal and re-insertion of the USB mouse connector.
The best solution is here: Buy a new mouse :)
Those Logitech mice, specially the G502, are one of the best gaming mice and relatively new.

I posted the correct solution.
Thanks, good to know it fixed your problem ^^
Condition corrected.... failing mouse.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by RFM42 (Brass Contributor)
Solution

In all honesty, I backed out of fast track for three reasons (a) it too, had the stuttering mouse trub (b) I noticed I now had an "evaluation" copy of Windows10 Pro - I bought Win10 Pro! (c) there were additional trubs with the Logitech Drivers. I never saw b4. 

Granted the mouse stutter is still there, but at least I can work now without surprises.  I'll wait it out 'till there's a fix from either MS or Logi.@HotCakeX 

View solution in original post