SOLVED

Microsoft Shopping led to bad website

Copper Contributor

I was on ebay, and the Microsoft shopping app found a better deal at veegoshop.com. So, I clicked the link and purchased the product from there. I paid via PayPal on 11/17/2021.

The product I purchased was an outdoor nativity scene, but veegoshop.com only has women's clothing. You can't that find the nativity scene by browsing veegoshop. I sent an email to veegoshop, but it came back as undeliverable. Who can I contact at Microsoft to resolve this? Thanks for your help.

4 Replies
best response confirmed by tplarkin7 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
You may use the Feedback tool in the Microsoft Edge and share this issue and explain what really happened and expected result and actual result and make sure include your email address so the team would be able to contact you needed.
Take a look at:
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftedge/forum/all/how-to-report-a-feedbackbug-to-microsoft...
Thanks Reza! I've sent a message via your link.
Welcome, hopefully the team will review your issue and will contact you if needed.

@tplarkin7 wrote:

I was on ebay, and the Microsoft shopping app found a better deal at veegoshop.com. So, I clicked the link and purchased the product from there. I paid via PayPal on 11/17/2021.

The product I purchased was an outdoor nativity scene, but veegoshop.com only has women's clothing. You can't that find the nativity scene by website browsing veegoshop. I sent an email to veegoshop, but it came back as undeliverable. Who can I contact at Microsoft to resolve this? Thanks for your help.

No, I need that from Facebook news source when my application connect is clicked it ought to straightforwardly open in my application as opposed to steering to any program.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by tplarkin7 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
You may use the Feedback tool in the Microsoft Edge and share this issue and explain what really happened and expected result and actual result and make sure include your email address so the team would be able to contact you needed.
Take a look at:
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftedge/forum/all/how-to-report-a-feedbackbug-to-microsoft...

View solution in original post