Microsoft Family safety feature is not working with Edge Android or stable on Windows 10

MVP

My account is the group's organizer, the Microsoft account that I've added to my family group, as a member has Windows 10 latest version 20H2 with Edge stable and Windows Defender on laptop.

signed in with the same Microsoft account in Windows 10 and Edge profile.

when I add a website to be blocked in here, it's never blocked, I can still access it on Windows 10 using Edge stable 87.

fdf.jpeg

does anyone have any experience with this that can help? only if you've done this before successfully.

8 Replies

There is also another problem,

when adding a website to the block list, at first it has https, but once you refresh the page, the s is omitted

1.png

After adding blogs.windows.com to the block list for the first time

dsadsa.png

after refreshing the page

@HotCakeX I haven't done this before but it may differ because you're a parent and another family member is a child.

@Kam 

@Kam wrote:
@HotCakeXI haven't done this before but it may differ because you're a parent and another family member is a child.

Unrelated.

that's how it is supposed to be.

@HotCakeX,

This might be the things that might me the problem, 

• Bugs

Also, 

Try reloading the page to see if it helps, if it does not, then it might be a bug.

@Shaurya2205 

Spoiler

@Shaurya2205 wrote:

@HotCakeX,

This might be the things that might me the problem, 

• Bugs
  • Dead pixels on your Pc

Also, 

Try reloading the page to see if it helps, if it does not, then it might be a bug.

Dead pixels? lol i think you need to read the post again

@HotCakeX 

Oh yeah,

Sorry, Looks like I did not fully understand your issue. But it might be bugs, o just you have to reload the page.

@HotCakeX 

But, does the link still work? Or is it not working

it's a 4 months old thread, i don't have the same setup anymore.
I will put this on hold until I try this again, maybe things are changed since then