Microsoft Edge is managed by your organization

Copper Contributor

Hi . I can´t set to default settings  in Microsoft Edge Dev   without   Microsoft Edge is managed by your organization  messages .   I m trying to enable  the DNSInterceptionChecksEnabled   in settings but is grayed out .

in the page : 

edge://policy/    I have only  NativeWindowOcclusionEnabled

please  help 

4 Replies
@EDIMicrosoft Reach out to your organization about this. That means your org is controlling Microsoft Edge. You can ask your admin to enable Policies.

@EDIMicrosoft 

Hi,

when you set any group policies for Edge, that option becomes unavailable to the user, unless you specify in your group policies whether that option should be enabled or disabled.

if your computer is part of a larger network or organization then you know what to do, ask the IT department.

@HotCakeX 

@HotCakeX wrote:

@EDIMicrosoft 

Hi,

when you set any group policies for Edge, that option becomes unavailable to the user, unless you specify in your group policies whether that option should be enabled or disabled.

if your computer is part of a larger network or organization then you know what to do, ask the IT department.

"if your computer is part of a larger network or organization then you know what to do, ask the IT department." That is what I said. That's the only option if nothing works, right?