Microsoft Edge Bug Report

Copper Contributor

Dear respectful Microsoft engineer,

I'm Ling Gao, a MIcrosoft Community Independent Advisor, who is responsible for providing technical support for product users in Microsoft Community. Besides, I'm also a loyal Microsoft Edge Insider.

After the official release of new version Microsoft Edge browser on January 15, I've received many feedback from users about this new browser. To inform enginees of Microsoft Edge development team as soon as possible, I am taking the liberty of contacting the development team via "Microsoft Tech Community" function. I hope this method won't disturb engineers' normal work.

In recent two days, I received below two feedback:

1. Some users reported that Favorites bar will flash for less than one second and disappear when they create a new tab in browser (accessory).

2. Some users also reported that they are not able to add new sites on "Quick Link" function of the newly created tab. The button showed no response.

Since these problems are not be able to be reproduced on my computer for now, I cannot provide detailed information like logs. On top of submitting this customer support request, I will also use internally installed feedback function in Microsoft Edge browser to submit feedback.

Thanks for your precious time!

6 Replies

@Ling_Gao Good to know, thanks for passing that along!

Fawkes (they/them)
Project & Community Manager - Microsoft Edge

Sir, I have found a bug in Microsoft Edge edge://surf/ game

@SRILATHA1640 in case you find any bug or you have any feedback, open Microsoft Edge and press Alt+Shift+I , it shall opens Feedback form and you may share feedback and bugs directly with the team.

@SRILATHA1640 Can you tell us more about what behavior you're seeing with the Surf game?

Fawkes (they/them)
Program Manager & Community Manager - Microsoft Edge

@microsoftareuseless while we appreciate you taking the time to share your opinion, please be aware that your post is in violation of our community's Code of Conduct. As a friendly reminder: this space is for respectful and open feedback, so please help us maintain that environment. 

Fawkes (they/them)
Program Manager & Community Manager - Microsoft Edge

I am not sure whether it's a bug but my microsoft edge toolbar suddenly dissappeared like the history tool and download tool . It was there in the beginning but after a windows update it's gone like never existed. I always keep my windows updated as well as the browser.@Ling_Gao