SOLVED

March Survey not working for me

Silver Contributor

@Elliot Kirk

I get error that says "we are sorry but this survey is not currently active".

Dennis5mile

21 Replies
Where is the survey? link?

@HotCakeX 

Right here

Dennis5mile

Thanks, yes it's not active..hmm, and they disabled replies on that post, great..
Thanks for posting, I'll flag it to Elliot =)
Sorry for the inconvenience!
Thank you!
best response confirmed by Dennis5mile (Silver Contributor)
Solution

Oof! My bad. I copied the URL and got the correct address when I moused over, but the actual href was wrong. I believe that I have fixed it now. Thanks for understanding.

Elliot

Thank you, it works now,
I was wondering though, why use qualtrics instead of Microsoft Forms?
I didn't see any special feature in this survey that only qualtrics can handle.

The answer to your question, @HotCakeX  is super boring. I asked our User Research team what they used, because they had more experience with the compliance aspects. They suggested that I go with Qualtrics, as it had all of the safeguards needed, and had a bunch of cool features. My surveys are generally very simple, and so I don't need all of the cool features. However, I might one day put up a fun survey with lots of different paths so that no two respondents will see the same survey. Maybe someday in April.:lol:

Elliot

@Elliot Kirk 

Oh no, that'd be like at school when the teacher uses different sets of exams so your exam sheet is different than the one sitting next to you. I won't be able to cheat on surveys anymore :flushed:

Yes it is now fixed and worked like a charm.. :)

Thanks
Dennis5mile
Thank you, now it is working.

Dzień
dobry Nawet ja do sprawdziłem bo wcześniej myśliem że u mi coś nie tak !
Teraz jest OK !
Ankietę po przetłumaczyć do jeszcze Ok ! - ale nie wszystko da się przetłumaczyć !
Ankieta jest zbytikowa !
Według mnie brakuje rozwinięcia - jeżeli ktoś chce chce teraz dojścia do pomocy tylko po jednej z możliwości !
Dziękuję bardzo

Hola,

(Disculpen, no se si será que me estoy equivocando o que el enlace no funciona, cuando doy clic me manda a esta pagina:)

Excuse me, I don't know if I'm making a mistake or that the link doesn't work, when I click it sends me to this page

OmarPlastina_0-1616026948252.png

(y en otro enlace...)

and in another link ...

OmarPlastina_1-1616026984206.png

No luck on my end either.

Cześć
Wszystko OK !
Nie zrobiłeś żadnego błędu - po prostu ankiety są tylko okresowo publikowane
jeżeli są już nie aktywne - to jest normalne bo są już opracowane i muszą być
nowe !
ten wątek dotyczył błędu ze strony pracownika Microsoft- dlatego ankieta w tym dniu nie działała.
Ankiety są publikowalne okresowo ! Dziękuję
Dodam że częściowo będzie przetłumaczona w twoim języku - systemu!

Hello @HotCakeX 

Thank you very much for sharing the link !!!

OmarPlastina_0-1616068604449.png

cześć@A1 

Dzięki za odpowiedź.
Jeśli chodzi o język, z tego, co rozumiem, strona jest w języku angielskim i tłumaczę tylko język strony na swój, w przypadku, gdy inny użytkownik pisze w trzecim języku, na przykład w twoim przypadku, chociaż byłoby to bardzo praktyczne, gdyby istniał tłumacz wielojęzyczny, nadal nie pamiętam, żeby go widziałem w żadnej przeglądarce, na razie nie sądzę, żeby to było możliwe, ale z Edge mogę przynajmniej wybierać i tłumaczyć niezależnie, a to wydaje się dużym krokiem.
Dzięki temu mogę z Tobą rozmawiać i bardzo mnie to cieszy.

Ta sama radość oznacza, że ​​@HotCakeX udostępnił link do kwestionariusza

Miłego dnia !!!

(Hola 
Gracias por su respuesta.
Referente al idioma, por lo que entiendo, la pagina esta en ingles y solo tradude el idioma de la pagina al mio, en el caso que otro usuario escriba en un tercer idioma, por ejemplo su caso, si bien seria muy practico que hubiese un traductor multi idioma, todavía no recuerdo haberlo visto en ningún navegador, por ahora no creo que sea posible, pero desde Edge al menos puedo seleccionar y traducir independientemente y ese me parece un gran paso.
Gracias a esto puedo estar conversando con Ud y me da mucha alegría.

La misma alegría que medio cuando @HotCakeX compartio el enlace al cuestionario

Que disfrute de un buen día!!!)

You're welcome!
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Dennis5mile (Silver Contributor)
Solution

Oof! My bad. I copied the URL and got the correct address when I moused over, but the actual href was wrong. I believe that I have fixed it now. Thanks for understanding.

Elliot

View solution in original post