SOLVED

Lastpass extension yubikey support broke on Edge upgrade.

Brass Contributor

I have setup lastpass to ask for yubikey as master password to enabled lastpass.  Has been working fine.

On upgrade to Version 75.0.139.4 (Official build) dev (64-bit) i get re-prompted to authenticate, i do that and just go around in circles where everytime i authenticate it opens a new tab asking me to authenticate, i am unable to login to lastpass.

Haven't yet tried to uninstall extension and re-install.

Toggling  extension off and back on again didn't make any difference.

6 Replies

@alexbal   re-instal process resulted in a yubikey authentication failed (it appeared after filling out the login box and being prompoted in a web page to press my yubikey button. 

image.png

best response confirmed by alexbal (Brass Contributor)
Solution

Sorry y'all, I should have tested in chrome first, chrome is also having an issue as such marking this as best answer as this appears to be a global last pass issue .

I am having the same problem with today's Dev build of Edge, but the difference being that my Yubikey authentication is working fine in Chrome. 

@gmetrail  same here i bugged it again yesterday via smileyface :(

Same problem here, it's just circular and keeps asking for the yubikey to login.  After a couple of attempts Last Pass just crashes out and you have to repair it.

@alexbal Fixed in Version 77.0.197.1 (Official build) dev (64-bit)

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by alexbal (Brass Contributor)
Solution

Sorry y'all, I should have tested in chrome first, chrome is also having an issue as such marking this as best answer as this appears to be a global last pass issue .

View solution in original post