Java script errors on this website

Brass Contributor

When I clicked the discussions button on this page, I got a javascript error. 

Java method "lithium.coreapi.webui.template.models.NamedValueByNameTemplateModel.get(String)" threw an exception when invoked on lithium.coreapi.webui.template.models.NamedValueByNameTemplateModel object "lithium.coreapi.webui.template.models.NamedValueByNameTemplateModel@284c4404"; see cause exception in the Java stack trace. ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign liLiConConfigPage = webuisupp... [in template "lingotek_macro_header.ftl" at line 139, column 1] - Reached through: #include "lingotek_macro_header.ftl" [in template "custom-messages-list" at line 450, column 9] ----

2 Replies

I have rebooted, as well as uninstalled/reinstalled on this pc (version 74.1.96.24). It didn't help. I can view individual topics, and edit I just can't directly go to the discussions url  https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Discussions/bd-p/EdgeInsiderDiscussions

The only thing I can think of is that on this PC, I have an AMD Ryzen 1700x cpu, while on my surface pro 3, it is an Intel i5 mobile something.

Incidentally, I get the exact same error on Google Chrome 73.0.3683.86 but NOT on Vivaldi 73.0.3683.88

On Google Chrome  73.0.3683.103 , I do not experience the issue. 

These are the latest versions 

@RoboBoit 

This was an actual backend error that occured with the site earlier. You likely kept landing on the broken site on certain browsers. This is nothing to do with your PC (nor is it a JavaScript error).