Issue with the web capture tool

Copper Contributor

Hi, 

I have recently started having an issue with the Web Select and Web Capture tools. They used to work normally but the last several weeks to a month, whenever I use these tools, all the text is washed out/almost unreadable. As you can see some elements (like the logo in the corner) are still perfectly visible but the other parts of the page look washed out. This is not my computer as I can see everything perfectly on my screen until I try to take a screenshot via web capture or web select. Plz help me figure this out as I need to use this function for work. 

Thank you! 

Malixy2022_0-1643397550314.png

4 Replies
Are you using the latest version of the Microsoft Edge?
In case you installed any extensions, try disable them.
Visit the website in InPrivate browsing mode (Ctrl+Shift+N) and see if the problem persist?

@Malixy2022 

Hi
Check if the system  Windows is up to date?
restart your computer, update the Microsoft Store (download updates for the application there)

@A1  Yes, I have checked that it's up to date. Restarting doesn't do anything as I've had this issues for some time now. The only plug in I have on this browser is OnePassword that I've had for forever so that can't be causing this. 

@Malixy2022 

Then check if you have clipboard sync enabled on all your devices - associated with your Microsoft account.
Windows+V - check clipboard histories.