Install on multiple computers

Copper Contributor

I have several computers on which I want to install Edge Beta. I don't want to have to download it separately on every computer. Is there an installation file that I can download to take from computer to computer to install?

5 Replies
Hi,
yes,
Here is the link for Beta (Release Candidate) offline installer

https://www.microsoftedgeinsider.com/en-us/enterprise

Thanks. That's great. I was not looking in the enterprise section. @HotCakeX 

@Jon Wagnon  Jon, a quiet caution.  Although the Enterprise version is currently the same version as the Windows Insider Beta (both are Version 79.0.309.58), the two browser sets may diverge as development goes forward on the two tracks (the Win10 Enterprise track on the one hand, and the W10 Home/Pro track on the other).  If you are installing the Beta to participate in the Microsoft Edge Insider program, installing the Enterprise version might not be the best choice for the future.

@Jon Wagnon 

@Jon Wagnon wrote:

Thanks. That's great. I was not looking in the enterprise section. @HotCakeX 

You're welcome.

@tomscharbach wrote:

Jon, a quiet caution.  Although the Enterprise version is currently the same version as the Windows Insider Beta (both are Version 79.0.309.58), the two browser sets may diverge as development goes forward on the two tracks (the Win10 Enterprise track on the one hand, and the W10 Home/Pro track on the other).  If you are installing the Beta to participate in the Microsoft Edge Insider program, installing the Enterprise version might not be the best choice for the future.

That's only your opinion though, there are millions of opinions.

There has never been said anywhere that there is going to be 2 Beta channels, one for enterprise and one regular.